MATERIAL POSTED ON IDDEAL.COM BY the Iddeal Group of Companies (Iddeal Concepts, Inc., Iddeal Solutions LLC & Iddeal Services LLC.) herein identified as "IDDEAL".
IDDEAL posts internally developed software and business content as well as industry related materials on its website (IDDEAL.com). IDDEAL does not intentionally post third party copyrighted materials without permission, however if this should happen, contact the IDDEAL registered agent immediately at (352) 563-6020 or Fax (352) 563-6022.
MATERIAL POSTED ON IDDEAL.COM BY USERS
The Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), a portion of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act known as DCMA 512, is a U.S. Federal law that provides a safe harbor to online service providers that promptly take down content if someone alleges it infringes their copyright. In accordance with this Act, IDDEAL has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by material posted on the IDDEAL website by a user of the site, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form or phone the IDDEAL designated agent immediately at (352) 563-6020 or Fax (352) 563-6022.
The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A), which provides:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
Please provide a Notice of Infringement form containing the below information each time you wish to report alleged acts of infringement and fax it to the number provided.
Iddeal Group of Companies
7655 West Gulf to lake Hwy, Suite 14
Crystal River, FL 34429
Dear Sir or Madam:
I, the undersigned, CERTIFY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that I am the owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named
("IP Owner"). I have a good faith belief that the materials identified below are not authorized by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner's rights. Please act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material or items claimed to be infringing.
Location of infringing material:
Description of infringing material:
Description of the copyrighted work you claim is infringed:
I may be contacted at:
Title & Company:
City and State: